Thursday, February 19, 2009

no pix

Tonight was my Studio Montclair art crit group meeting. We're limiting the meetings to 8 people so everyone gets a chance to show work and ask for crit or input. Each time it is a slightly different mix of people, although there is a core of about 5 of us. Tonight, it was a ceramic artist, 2 painters, 1 photographer, 2 printmakers, a collage artist, and me. At least 3 of us use wax in our work. Anyway, I am beat and have to be at the eye doctor at 8:am. Marty and I have decided we should just bunk there, we're there so much. goodnight.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Best wishes for your husband's eyes and belated happy birthday (I should try to read more carefully).

Diane Cransac said...

I used to love the critique process in my art classes. I felt it was such an important aspect of growing. It helps so much to see our work through others eyes. I hope you had a great critique night!

Judy said...

Happy B'day to Marty! Your Saturday night dinner plans sound like so much fun!
Is everything ok with your eyes? I hope your surgery was very successful.

xo

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...